Jio has taken the Indian telecom industry by violence since it was published in September last year. However, the company was required to roll back some of its improvements owing to objections from rival operators.
The company, however, has stated more attractive plans, in line with the commands and regulations, to advance to the masses. Since we’re nearing the end of the Jio Summer Surprise promo, the company has ramped up attempts to provide users something more.
Jio has declared new data plans solely to JioFi users, which is the company’s compact router that can be moved around almost anywhere. It needs a SIM card and functions on Jio’s high-speed tracks.
The unique plans cost the identical as their prepaid smartphone versions, but with more perks exclusive for JioFi users. The company gives 224GB of data for free when you buy a JioFi and a Jio SIM card. Here are the latest JioFi plans:
- Rs 149 – 2GB data per month for 12 months (24GB)
- Rs 309 – 1GB data per day for 6 months (168GB)
- Rs 509 – 2GB data per day for 4 months (224GB)
- Rs 999 – 120GB data for 2 months (no daily data limit)
This progress is to promote new customers to try out JioFi and in turn develop Jio’s reach in the market. A new JioFi router will place you back by Rs 1,999, so the interests and data advantages offered by the company are not remarkable. Given the evidence that Jio currently controls the Indian telecom industry, the network must-visit on top of the competitors with disruptive ideas like these.
JioFi has germinated the world of the internet completely by a snowstorm. It is more durable, simpler, not to consider cheaper than any of the other network services in the nation. Keep a record of your JioFi account to enjoy consecutive services by checking your JioFi data practice at regular intervals. Here is how you can manage JioFi balance check to track your JioFi data usage on-the-go.
How to Check JioFi Data Usage within the JioFi Website?
JioFi Data Usage Check Step 1
- Follow these measures for your JioFi balance analysis or to look at your JioFi data usage.
- Open the Jio website and click on the ‘Sign In’ selection on the top-right to verify your JioFi data usage.
JioFi Data Usage Check Step 2
- Log into your Jio account using a key or OTP.
JioFi Data Usage Check Step 3
- After logging in, you will notice your Reliance Jio balance on top. Scroll down to review the Jio plan validity.
JioFi Data Usage Check Step 4
- Click on the ‘My Plans’ option. At the back, you will notice the date of the expiry of your Jio plan.
- In the ‘My Statement’ option, you can create a statement of all your data loss, and any costs levied on it.
All you necessitate to apprehend about JioFi
- It gives actual 4G speed.
- Helps High Definition Video and Voice Calls
- It has a long-lasting series with an excellent backup of about five to six hours with a 2300 mAH.
- Experience High Definition voice and 4G data even on your Mobile.
- Ten smartphones and devices can be attached to a single jioFi device for a wonderful connection. However, JioFi allows yielding up to 32 devices.
- It is super comfortable to carry, and you can handle it on the go. Also, it is quite compact.
JioFi other details
- The device appears with one battery involved.
- The other elements that come along are one guarantee card. One router, one li-on battery, a QSG, one USB adaptor, and also one USB cable.
- It is broadcast and has one year of guaranty.